Lut Desert Postcard
The Lut Desert, widely referred to as Dasht-e Lut is a large salt desert located in the provinces of Kerman and Sistan and Baluchestan, Iran. It is the world’s 34th-largest desert, and was included on UNESCO’s World Heritage List on July 17, 2016. The name is derived from ‘Lut’ which means bare and empty in Persian and ‘dasht’ which means plain in Persian.The surface of its sand has been measured at temperatures as high as 70.7 °C (159.3 °F), making it one of the world’s driest and hottest places. (you can find more in this link)
If you are interested in Iran Postcards, please visit our products at this link.
About Lut Desert Postcard
A real postcard will please the addressee in a special way in the era of electronic communications. A postcard shows the addressee that the sender has been thinking about him/her. The postcard may have been chosen especially for the addressee or its stamp may fit a special theme. Many people even make postcards themselves. A postcard remains visible longer than an electronic message, and so do the warm thoughts conveyed with it. A postcard makes both the sender and the recipient happy.
We will print out and dispatch fully customized postcards with your own design, message, and logo.
- Are you the owner of a tourist complex, and wish to present the postcards of your complex to your visitors?
- Do you have a souvenir shop, and sell postcards of tourist attractions in your country?
- Are you a business owner that provides colleagues and partners with gifts on occasions like Christmas or other national celebrations?
we are prepared to print out your requested postcards. You could choose either from the numerous postcards on our website or order a customized card. You could get the logo of your company printed on the postcards.
If you prefer your own messages or texts on the cards, JUST LET US KNOW.
Your order will be processed only in one working day.
Detailed information on Lut Desert Postcard
- We are located in Tehran, IRAN
- We accept orders from all around the world
- Postcards are usually delivered in approximately 14 working days from the mailing day
- Postcards are delivered to the addressee’s street address.
- If your letter is furnished with the addressee’s up-to-date and complete name and address information, it will reach the addressee quickly and accurately.