Tabriz Blue Mosque Postcard
The Blue Mosque is a historic mosque in Tabriz, Iran. The mosque and some other public buildings were constructed in 1465 upon the order of Jahan Shah, the ruler of Kara Koyunlu. The mosque was severely damaged in an earthquake in 1780, leaving only the iwan (entrance hall). Reconstruction began in 1973 by Reza Memaran Benam under the supervision of Iranian Ministry of Culture. However, it is still incomplete. (you can find more in this link)
If you are interested in Iran Postcards, please visit our products at this link.
About Tabriz Blue Mosque Postcard
A real postcard will please the addressee in a special way in the era of electronic communications. A postcard shows the addressee that the sender has been thinking about him/her. The postcard may have been chosen especially for the addressee or its stamp may fit a special theme. Many people even make postcards themselves. A postcard remains visible longer than an electronic message, and so do the warm thoughts conveyed with it. A postcard makes both the sender and the recipient happy.
We will print out and dispatch fully customized postcards with your own design, message, and logo.
- Are you the owner of a tourist complex, and wish to present the postcards of your complex to your visitors?
- Do you have a souvenir shop, and sell postcards of tourist attractions in your country?
- Are you a business owner that provides colleagues and partners with gifts on occasions like Christmas or other national celebrations?
we are prepared to print out your requested postcards. You could choose either from the numerous postcards on our website or order a customized card. You could get the logo of your company printed on the postcards.
If you prefer your own messages or texts on the cards, JUST LET US KNOW.
Your order will be processed only in one working day.
Detailed information on Tabriz Blue Mosque Postcard
- We are located in Tehran, IRAN
- We accept orders from all around the world
- Postcards are usually delivered in approximately 14 working days from the mailing day
- Postcards are delivered to the addressee’s street address.
- If your letter is furnished with the addressee’s up-to-date and complete name and address information, it will reach the addressee quickly and accurately.