Tehran Golestan Palace Postcard
The Golestan Palace, also known as the Gulistan Palace and sometimes known as the Rose Garden Palace, is the former royal Qajar complex in Iran’s capital city, Tehran.
One of the oldest historic monuments in the city of Tehran, and of world heritage status, the Golestan Palace belongs to a group of royal buildings that were once enclosed within the mud-thatched walls of Tehran’s arg (“citadel”). It consists of gardens, royal buildings, and collections of Iranian crafts and European presents from the 18th and 19th centuries.
In its present state, Golestan Palace is the result of roughly 400 years of renovations. On 11 October 2005, the Cultural Heritage Organization of Iran submitted the palace to UNESCO for inclusion in the World Heritage List in 2007. On 23 June 2013, it was proclaimed a world heritage site during the UNESCO meeting in Phnom Penh. Tehran Golestan Palace is currently operated by the Cultural Heritage Organization of Iran. (you can find more in this link)
If you are interested in Iran Postcards, please visit our products at this link.
About Tehran Golestan Palace Postcard
A real postcard will please the addressee in a special way in the era of electronic communications. A postcard shows the addressee that the sender has been thinking about him/her. The postcard may have been chosen especially for the addressee or its stamp may fit a special theme. Many people even make postcards themselves. A postcard remains visible longer than an electronic message, and so do the warm thoughts conveyed with it. A postcard makes both the sender and the recipient happy.
We will print out and dispatch fully customized postcards with your own design, message, and logo.
- Are you the owner of a tourist complex, and wish to present the postcards of your complex to your visitors?
- Do you have a souvenir shop, and sell postcards of tourist attractions in your country?
- Are you a business owner that provides colleagues and partners with gifts on occasions like Christmas or other national celebrations?
we are prepared to print out your requested postcards. You could choose either from the numerous postcards on our website or order a customized card. You could get the logo of your company printed on the postcards.
If you prefer your own messages or texts on the cards, JUST LET US KNOW.
Your order will be processed only in one working day.
Detailed information on Tehran Golestan Palace Postcard
- We are located in Tehran, IRAN
- We accept orders from all around the world
- Postcards are usually delivered in approximately 14 working days from the mailing day
- Postcards are delivered to the addressee’s street address.
- If your letter is furnished with the addressee’s up-to-date and complete name and address information, it will reach the addressee quickly and accurately.