Shiraz Vakil Bath Postcard
Vakil Bath, Wakil Bath, or Wakil Hammam is an old public bathhouse (hammam) in Shiraz, Iran. It was a part of the royal district constructed during Karim Khan Zand’s reign (1751–1779) which includes the Arg of Karim Khan, Vakil Bazaar, Vakil Mosque and many administrative buildings. It is located on the west side of the Vakil Mosque. The hammam was originally intended for use by the nobility and continued to be in use up until the 20th century. It has since been restored and classified as a historic monument, inscribed with the number 917 on the list of national works of Iran. (you can find more in this link)
About Shiraz Vakil Bath Postcard
A real postcard will please the addressee in a special way in the era of electronic communications. A postcard shows the addressee that the sender has been thinking about him/her. The postcard may have been chosen especially for the addressee or its stamp may fit a special theme. Many people even make postcards themselves. A postcard remains visible longer than an electronic message, and so do the warm thoughts conveyed with it. A postcard makes both the sender and the recipient happy.
We will print out and dispatch fully customized postcards with your own design, message, and logo.
- Are you the owner of a tourist complex, and wish to present the postcards of your complex to your visitors?
- Do you have a souvenir shop, and sell postcards of tourist attractions in your country?
- Are you a business owner that provides colleagues and partners with gifts on occasions like Christmas or other national celebrations?
we are prepared to print out your requested postcards. You could choose either from the numerous postcards on our website or order a customized card. You could get the logo of your company printed on the postcards.
If you prefer your own messages or texts on the cards, JUST LET US KNOW.
Your order will be processed only in one working day.
Detailed information on Shiraz Vakil Bath Postcard
- We are located in Tehran, IRAN
- We accept orders from all around the world
- Postcards are usually delivered in approximately 14 working days from the mailing day
- Postcards are delivered to the addressee’s street address.
- If your letter is furnished with the addressee’s up-to-date and complete name and address information, it will reach the addressee quickly and accurately.